Application for me.com integration?

This is a discussion on Application for me.com integration? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I really like Apple me.com service and I was wondering if in Android there is any application to use the me.com service like I can ...

Thread: Application for me.com integration?

Application for me.com integration?

I really like Apple me.com service and I was wondering if in Android there is any application to use the me.com service like I can on my iPod Touch, which syncs calendar, contacts, emails and displays them right when I choose the respective application.

Otherwise, is there any other alternative? I'll probably cancel my me.com before I get charged next month.

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

With Android your best bet is to stick with Google apps (mail, contacts, calendar, docs). All the stock apps integrate with Google web apps plus there are a lot of 3rd party apps in the Market too.

You get the best PIM (personal information management) out of them with your N1. And of course it's free

Do gmail addresses work with google apps or do I need to use my own domain on the google apps system?

Thanks!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links