Better Video Recorder?

This is a discussion on Better Video Recorder? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I searched through the forums and on Google, but I can't seem to find anything. I downloaded TapeRecorder today, and noticed that the mic(s) on ...

Thread: Better Video Recorder?

Better Video Recorder?

I searched through the forums and on Google, but I can't seem to find anything.

I downloaded TapeRecorder today, and noticed that the mic(s) on the N1 can actually record really nice quality audio. While the video quality on the N1's camcorder is actually quite nice, the audio kind of sucks. I opened up one of the videos on my PC, and it turns out that the audio is set to 8Khz Mono. It also uses "auto gain" which can really sound nasty at times, so it would be nice to turn that off...

Another cool feature would be the ability to save in formats other than 3GP...

Anyone know of any such app?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi, no solution at the moment, but if you put a "star" on this issue (see the link), it will help gaining google's attention.

ciao

Issue 6156 - android - Adding support for more audio and video encoders in Android. - Project Hosting on Google Code

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmerx View Post
    Hi, no solution at the moment, but if you put a "star" on this issue (see the link), it will help gaining google's attention.

ciao

Issue 6156 - android - Adding support for more audio and video encoders in Android. - Project Hosting on Google Code
    Excellent! Thanks for the link

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links