Launcher Pro Beta v.06!

This is a discussion on Launcher Pro Beta v.06! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sliding dock is where it's at... I definitely agree... Launcher Pro keeps getting better and better on every update. I still remember how impressed I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Launcher Pro Beta v.06!

Sliding dock is where it's at... I definitely agree... Launcher Pro keeps getting better and better on every update. I still remember how impressed I was from when it was first released. It was already faster then compared to Helix 1 and 2 with no FC issues. So props to the devs for all the hard work and efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Now has a sliding dock and customizable app drawer icon. This keeps getting better
    I've been an avid user of launcherpro and it just keeps getting better. I didn't know about the sliding dock until i read this post! it's freaking cool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    It's the only launcher that I have stuck with for any period of time. Though have to say the last update threw me a bit as the icon for the apps draw had disappeared. Love all the new customization options, and you can't argue with the price either.
    Read the release notes...
    App button is now customizable, meaning you can place it anywhere on the docksyou wasn't, ruth any icon you want!

This means I'm pretty much done having to alter his apk.
    Rooted Nexus One

Launcher Pro rocks. Every update makes this better and better. This was the best home screen when it was launched, now after the multiple updates nothing else is even worth looking at. The sliding dock is cool as hell, it now has all my main home-screen apps in it. Home screen is now freed up for frequently used secondary apps. Also love being able to remove app descriptions, able to see more of the live wallpaper. Google should purchase this and make it standard in all android phones. Keep up the excellent work dev.

Where is this sliding dock? Still installing and setting up my N1 after a Factory Reset, and LP beta was just loaded...

Swype the dock to the left or right.
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links