Email apps for hotmail

This is a discussion on Email apps for hotmail within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; What app is everyone using for Live or Hotmail? The included app for email seems to just pull the mail down. If i delete one ...

Thread: Email apps for hotmail

Email apps for hotmail

What app is everyone using for Live or Hotmail? The included app for email seems to just pull the mail down. If i delete one from my phone, the email is still up on the server. Likewise, reading an email on the phone does not update the read flag on the server.

I've been thinking about using the Seven beta, but am a bit weirded by the way it sends text to the isle of man.

So what are you guys using?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I left hotmail a few yeas ago when they restricted reception of medium size attached files. Gmail is much more accommodating and syncs so well with the N1.

I have Gmail accounts as well. So, yeah I understand that Gmail is good. But my primary email address has be @live.com for a couple of years and I don't plan on changing that. I pay for it each year and the attachment size is some insanely huge amount that I will never reach.

I was thinking the same thing. Especially with the new release of it. 1GB attachments! Wow. Hotmail has come a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by laurel View Post
    I have Gmail accounts as well. So, yeah I understand that Gmail is good. But my primary email address has be @live.com for a couple of years and I don't plan on changing that. I pay for it each year and the attachment size is some insanely huge amount that I will never reach.
    I'm talking about sending an attached file to someone at a hotmail accout. Hotmail won't accept if the file is even a little large. That's pretty poor that I can't even send MP3s to my friends on hotmail.

If you absolutely must keep a hotmail/live email account and you have Gmail, just change the settings in Gmail to retrieve the email from hotmail/live. Then sync your phone to Gmail and use the native Gmail app- problem solved.

Well I guess I could do the forwarding thing, but it would be nice if there is an app that handles Live mail better.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links