A Online Radio apk

This is a discussion on A Online Radio apk within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ever since I updated to froyo I can't find aor in the market. Anyone have a link to the apk available? or is there a ...

Thread: A Online Radio apk

A Online Radio apk

Ever since I updated to froyo I can't find aor in the market. Anyone have a link to the apk available? or is there a way for me to make it show up in market?

Thanks for any help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by stratephaded View Post
    Ever since I updated to froyo I can't find aor in the market. Anyone have a link to the apk available? or is there a way for me to make it show up in market?

Thanks for any help
    I had the same problem with this exact app and others, it's because some apps are copy protected and the market does not recognize froyo as being legit, because it's a test rom. There is a easy solution which basically fools the market into thinking you have the stock rom. [MOD] Fix Protected Apps not Showing on FroYo - xda-developers
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

After installing Froyo all the stations I have in AOR crash or timeout when I select them. Would it help if I reinstalled? Tried on the latest build too, still errors.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links