Grooveshark.com

This is a discussion on Grooveshark.com within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; i dont know if every one know the site... its an online music player, its free on the PC with some Ads, but if u ...

Thread: Grooveshark.com

Grooveshark.com

i dont know if every one know the site...

its an online music player, its free on the PC with some Ads, but if u pay $30/year u can get the app on the android and a desktop app with Flash AIR.

the site its great, all kind of music and u can even upload your own, see ur friends playlist and songs and stuff.

anyone with froyo and flash can try the desktop site to see if it works pls?? :P cos if it works, u can use it w/o paying it :P

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It wont let you go into complete desktop mode, it makes u pay. believe me, ive tried

Desktop no worky on phone.. But they do have a free trial for your phone. I'm downloading it now. But with so much free music these days, an app has to be top notch before I pay for it.
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

Yes, I've gotten it to work. You must use Skyfire and use the Desktop feature. It is kind of hard to use though as the layout is a not meant for mobile. Also, 3g speeds aren't quite fast enough to do a steady stream -from my one experience trying in a car.

Quote Originally Posted by whohitme View Post
    Yes, I've gotten it to work. You must use Skyfire and use the Desktop feature. It is kind of hard to use though as the layout is a not meant for mobile. Also, 3g speeds aren't quite fast enough to do a steady stream -from my one experience trying in a car.
    but u can go to options and use low quality for 3g connections... i will have to download skyfire again :P...

anyone can try doing it on froyo pls???

to set the default browser for desktop u have to go to about:debug and then settings and there u can set the user agent to desktop

Ahh...didn't know about the lower quality option. I will have to look that up. It definitely works on Froyo though...just tried over wifi again.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links