Create a list of codes from 100 x Barcodes

This is a discussion on Create a list of codes from 100 x Barcodes within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; The Android Barcode Scanner allows you to scan 1 x barcode at a time and then do a product lookup online. I want to scan ...

Thread: Create a list of codes from 100 x Barcodes

Create a list of codes from 100 x Barcodes

The Android Barcode Scanner allows you to scan 1 x barcode at a time and then do a product lookup online.

I want to scan barcodes off approx 100 x books that I have in to a list. This is so that I can get the list on to my PC to make it easy for me to put these books up for sale on Amazon.

Any way I can scan a sequence of barcodes and just get a list ?

Cheers

TBird1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Okay - sorted :-)

ScanPaste off the android Market does the trick ie allows you to scan a barcode then paste it wherever you like in my case in to an email - then I just scan and paste until ive done all my books then send the email to myself to pick up from the PC then I'm off to Amazon to start selling !!

Edit
    Now that Ive proper used ScanPaste can also confirm that you can just scan as many items as you want in to a list then paste the whole list in to an email. Perfect for me !

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links