what happened to SlideIT?

This is a discussion on what happened to SlideIT? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; So what happened to SlideIT? I'm typing this using the demo version I can't find three full version in the marketplace. It was there last ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what happened to SlideIT?

what happened to SlideIT?

So what happened to SlideIT? I'm typing this using the demo version I can't find three full version in the marketplace. It was there last week for my G1 does anyone know if he is working on a version for2.2? Maybe that is what it is? Does anyone know what's up?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ironzey View Post
    So what happened to SlideIT? I'm typing this using the demo version I can't find three full version in the marketplace. It was there last week for my G1 does anyone know if he is working on a version for2.2? Maybe that is what it is? Does anyone know what's up?
    Perhaps it is no longer compatible for the G1. It is available in the Market on my N1. I've never tried it, but I am quite happily using the Swype beta on my Nexus One.

The only sliding keyboard type application I can find is the SlideIT demo. 2 days ago I upgraded to a N1 from a G1. Everything is almost the way I like it except for this demo.

I might even try something else if I could even find another one. Where are all the keyboard replacement aps?

The only sliding keyboard type application I can find is the SlideIT demo. 2 days ago I upgraded to a N1 from a G1. Everything is almost the way I like it except for this demo.

I might even try something else if I could even find another one. Where are all the keyboard replacement aps?
    use swype. go to there website and request an invite ti the beta. then follow the steps they give you
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

SlideIT full version link

SlideIT Keyboard - Full version (v2.0.1):

Buy now from Android Market:
    market://search?q=pname:com.dasur.slideit

Quote Originally Posted by MeKonan View Post
    Buy now from Android Market:
    market://search?q=pname:com.dasur.slideit
    Does that link work for you? It doesn't work for me. I've been to their website and folllowed the link to the full version and the results come back as all that stuff not found. I get results for Dasur, the demo and language packs but no full version.

This is the first time ive heard of SlideIt. To be honest i kinda like it better than swype

I haven't used swype but it looks pretty much three same. I had been using SlideIT on my G1 and found that it was a ton better than there stock on screen keyboard.

Last week my wife got a my touch slide and I really liked her on screen keyboard, it comes with the sliding function built in. It was even better with the bigger screen.

The Dasur folks emailed me this morning to clarify some stuff. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon, either way I'll let you all know what I hear.

I haven't used swype but it looks pretty much three same. I had been using SlideIT on my G1 and found that it was a ton better than there stock on screen keyboard.

Last week my wife got a my touch slide and I really liked her on screen keyboard, it comes with the sliding function built in. It was even better with the bigger screen.

The Dasur folks emailed me this morning to clarify some stuff. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon, either way I'll let you all know what I hear.
    that is swype on your wifes phone
    last time i'm commenting. here is a link to join the beta
    http://swypeinc.com/myswype.html
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DASAUR TEAM
    In case that you change your OS in the device by yourself, meaning, not through update alert that you got in device,

you can't download SlideIT full version from the market.

Actually, for the full version, the Android Market filtering any device that installed non-official OS.

We planning to distribute SlideIT application on other channels in the next few weeks.

Please follow our site Dasur SlideIT - Mobile text input for Touch screen devices for more info about the downloading channels. (Full and Lite versions)

Great Day,
    DASUR TEAM
    This is the response i got back from the Dasur team. My only question at this point is how do I know if 2.2 was installed OTA or manually? I bought the phone off Craigslist last week and it had 2.2 on it already. How do I find out if it's a manual download or a automatic one? I didn't think it would make a difference.

I guess who ever (slideIT or Swype) can get a full version to me first will get my money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links