Browser Question

This is a discussion on Browser Question within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Wasn't sure where to post this but is there any way for it to default to a websites normal page always instead of mobile ones? ...

Thread: Browser Question

Browser Question

Wasn't sure where to post this but is there any way for it to default to a websites normal page always instead of mobile ones? i cant find a link to go to a full site on some mobile sites and it is annoying.
    I have looked through settings for a while but cant find it.

Thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

if you are using the default browser you can write. "about:debug" in the address field. Then you have to press go. after that you can press the menu button and choose more --> settings. at the bottom of that long list, click on UAString. the default setting inside here is Android, if you choose Desktop the websites will show as on a desktop.

Download the Skyfire browser. Its a better browser and allows you to change between being detected as iphone, android & desktop. I usually leave it at iphone since so many websites have good iphone specific websites.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links