Blink

This is a discussion on Blink within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi guys! I installed Blink! It's great! I have one doubt. When I receive a call, it blinks blue one time and continues to blink ...

Thread: Blink

Android Lurker Guilherme Aguiar's Avatar

Blink

Hi guys!

I installed Blink! It's great!

I have one doubt. When I receive a call, it blinks blue one time and continues to blink white... Can I change to blink only blue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The trackball will only change colors when the screen is off so when someone calls you it awakens your pho e so thats why it only changes colors once. When your screen is on it goes back to white

I installed this earlier today and it seems to be working except for the low battery alert. I purposely ran down my battery and when it was close to the alert setting I turned off the screen and waited to see if the trackball flashed red. So far nothing. I checked the phone after a while and it is just below the setting I selected, but no trackball light notification.

Do you suppose it is the latest FroYo build or does the low battery setting just not work?

Quote Originally Posted by Guiba View Post
    Hi guys!

I installed Blink! It's great!

I have one doubt. When I receive a call, it blinks blue one time and continues to blink white... Can I change to blink only blue?
    Sure you can

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links