[APP] Power Strip

This is a discussion on [APP] Power Strip within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; dont know if it was here but take a look at this app :P i have it for a while and its great introducing Power ...

Thread: [APP] Power Strip

[APP] Power Strip

dont know if it was here but take a look at this app :P

i have it for a while and its great

introducing Power Strip

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just downloaded power strip. Very good app, similar to quick desk. Love these types of apps. How did I live without my N1 and Android.

quick desk was inspired on power strip... thats why... i read it on XDA

does it work on froyo with launcherpro? i was gonna purchase it then realise someone commented that they arent so compatible

i used the app and it great with ADW (im running CM5.0.8) but it is a battery sucker. with the app running i hit 70% of the battery in 4 hrs and i didnt use the phone a lot and now i unistalled it and im at 50% with 1 day and 2 hrs of use.... and i went to a snow park, taking pictures and videos... i sent a email to the devs

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    i used the app and it great with ADW (im running CM5.0.8) but it is a battery sucker. with the app running i hit 70% of the battery in 4 hrs and i didnt use the phone a lot and now i unistalled it and im at 50% with 1 day and 2 hrs of use.... and i went to a snow park, taking pictures and videos... i sent a email to the devs
    oh no. i liked quick desk so i just purchased this. glad to know it works with launcherpro on froyo. but this batt life issue is a big no no :S hope the dev can solve it quick.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links