Media (video) player

This is a discussion on Media (video) player within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; New Nexus One owner. Absolutely love this phone. Can someone recommend the best video player. I have a memory card loaded with videos from another ...

Thread: Media (video) player

Media (video) player

New Nexus One owner. Absolutely love this phone. Can someone recommend the best video player. I have a memory card loaded with videos from another phone.(blackberry 9700) I want to be able to play these and other videos and movies that I will download in the future.

PS there is this app that comes with the Nexus called just (music) This comes loaded with songs all ready downloaded on my memory card. Does this come with all Nexus One phones? I'm thinking about just deleting all this crap off my memory card. Coming from a blackberry 9700 this is a very exciting phone but I need to learn allot. :blackberry: >

PLEASE HELP

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The music player is the stock music player that comes with the phone. Those songs also come with the phone and can be deleted.
    You have many options for video playback. There is MixZing which I use.
    Also here's a link for another player.
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...onverting.html
    This player is not in the market so you have to download it to your sd card. Also make sure that you have Unknown sources option checked so you can download apps that are not from the market. You can do that by going to settings -> Applications -> then check the box next to Unknown sources.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

MixZing is good IMO opinion... but I use it more for the Music part of it and not for videos. Well worth the money you pay for it though and it has some promising updates to come. I heard it will have an EQ soon so we shall see! The album cover art lookup is nice along with the tag editor and being able to access the music without having to unlock your screen is a plus feature. Check it out and get the free version. The paid version though is worth the money... no adds with those features I mentioned.

Thanks for the quick response. Waiting for my OTA update to come.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links