LauncherPro

This is a discussion on LauncherPro within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've been using it all weekend and today too. I'm liking it more with the most recent being able to have the shortcuts at the ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LauncherPro

I've been using it all weekend and today too. I'm liking it more with the most recent being able to have the shortcuts at the bottom to make it more Froyo looking.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I've been using it all weekend and today too. I'm liking it more with the most recent being able to have the shortcuts at the bottom to make it more Froyo looking.
    The dock. It took me a full day to realise is scrolled, and another day to realise I could completely customise it! Now my most frequently-used 14 apps reside there, and I have a bunch of empty homescreens! :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    The dock. It took me a full day to realise is scrolled, and another day to realise I could completely customise it! Now my most frequently-used 14 apps reside there, and I have a bunch of empty homescreens! :rofl3:
    Oh
    My
    Gosh!!!
    Thanks Alphawave! Now I too know it scrolls and that explains why it has changed on me this weekend. I have many of the same icon on my dock - time to fix.
    Oh, one more thing, the home button does not take me back to my home screen(it just minimizes the current app and takes me to the screen I was on when I opened that app). I have already emailed the dev asking if he/she has any ideas.

Second all the accolades. My best feature is being able to put phone icons at the bottom, with pics of the people. Makes it like a speed dial.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Oh
    My
    Gosh!!!
    Thanks Alphawave! Now I too know it scrolls and that explains why it has changed on me this weekend. I have many of the same icon on my dock - time to fix.
    Oh, one more thing, the home button does not take me back to my home screen(it just minimizes the current app and takes me to the screen I was on when I opened that app). I have already emailed the dev asking if he/she has any ideas.
    You do know you specify in setup which screen is your homescreen?

Quote Originally Posted by abarron View Post

Oh
    My
    Gosh!!!
    In Preferences->Behaviour-> check 'Home screen to default screen' and of course, assign a default...

Oh
    My
    Gosh!!!
    In Preferences->Behaviour-> check 'Home screen to default screen' and of course, assign a default...
    Yep, I found that and have even tried setting different #'s to be the default screen. Makes no difference, same result of minimizing the open app to the screen I was on when I opened the app.

Yep, I found that and have even tried setting different #'s to be the default screen. Makes no difference, same result of minimizing the open app to the screen I was on when I opened the app.
    Yep..verified, I just noticed it. I guess I spend too much time on my default screen!

Well, I'm glad I am not the only one that it doesn't work for. I did email the dev today, maybe an update will be rolling out some time.

I also noticed that I am not returned to my default home screen when hitting the home button from within an app...
    I really like the way the default launcher brings you back to the default screen every time it is brought into focus...

Adding this feature would make this already amazing app close to perfect for me...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links