LauncherPro

This is a discussion on LauncherPro within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by N1David I tried Quick Desk Beta, read through the step by step three times and could not get it to work for ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: LauncherPro

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I tried Quick Desk Beta, read through the step by step three times and could not get it to work for me. Can anyone shed some more basic than provided instructions on this? I'm curious to try but I could just not get it to work, no matter what I set as the default, I kept getting a "because you set this...this will not work correctly" type messages.
    I'm just now trying it out, too. It seems you need to set QD as your launcher. Then, from the QD settings, there is an option to select the launcher it will work with (for me, LauncherPro). Select the one you want to use, and that's it. LP (or whatever Launcher you chose) will act like normal, but the QD will then be available when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I tried Quick Desk Beta, read through the step by step three times and could not get it to work for me. Can anyone shed some more basic than provided instructions on this? I'm curious to try but I could just not get it to work, no matter what I set as the default, I kept getting a "because you set this...this will not work correctly" type messages.
    I'm just now trying it out, too. It seems you need to set QD as your launcher. Then, from the QD settings, there is an option to select the launcher it will work with (for me, LauncherPro). Select the one you want to use, and that's it. LP (or whatever Launcher you chose) will act like normal, but the QD will then be available when needed.
    Thanks Maris, I thought I tried that. Is it working for you with out error messages?

When I used quick desk I would default the home button to LauncherPro, and the long-press of the search button to QD. I never use the voice search by long-pressing it so it all worked out for me...
    Rooted Nexus One

Thanks Maris, I thought I tried that. Is it working for you with out error messages?
    So far, so good. However, I have switched from using the double-tap home button to open it to the long-press search option (short pressing search still works for search) because of LauncherPro's latest update where you can double-tap the home button to quickly open the hidden navigation bar.

This really is a great addition to LauncherPro. Now I'm going to have to figure out which of my 7 home screens I no longer need!

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    So far, so good. However, I have switched from using the double-tap home button to open it to the long-press search option (short pressing search still works for search) because of LauncherPro's latest update where you can double-tap the home button to quickly open the hidden navigation bar.

This really is a great addition to LauncherPro. Now I'm going to have to figure out which of my 7 home screens I no longer need!
    Thanks for the hints Maris, I will give it a try today.
    I only use 3 screens and have the end ones blank - I just can't give them up

I am using my extra screens for the picture frame widget and have pictures of my granddaughter in them.

I am using my extra screens for the picture frame widget and have pictures of my granddaughter in them.
    I have picture frames of my two nieces. One is three years old, and the other is two months old.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I have picture frames of my two nieces. One is three years old, and the other is two months old.
    Great minds think alike.

I love the LauncherPro launcher! Although it's in beta, it's the best launcher out there (and I've tried almost all of them). Also the author is doing an excellent job by fixing bugs so quickly.

Can't wait for it to get out of beta. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by safeplayer22 View Post
    I would highly recommend getting "Quick Desk Beta" to compliment this launcher. Quick Desk a an app that lets you manage multitasking better. (I know there is a thread on the app already). so I won't go into details on how it works, but I use it everyday.
    Quick Desk is a life saver. I've had it for a couple of weeks and it makes things so much easier. It seems like every time I'm on the web I need to remember a password, so double click home button and bam, password keeper front and center. Keeps me from having to exit and go back.
    You're welcome to try UltimateFavesPRO as another (great!) way for multi-tasking and organizing your phone. It integrates seamlessly with your favorite home replacement app, and of course tons of other features with a unique 3D user interface

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links