This is a discussion on LauncherPro within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've been using Quick Desk and liked it very much. Based on this post I just downloaded Ultimate Faves to check it out. I really ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LauncherPro

I've been using Quick Desk and liked it very much. Based on this post I just downloaded Ultimate Faves to check it out. I really like this one, too.

The advantage of Quick Desk is that it will run widgets. However, Ultimate Faves allows 16 apps/settings per carousel, and multiple carousels with a flick gesture to scan through them. They both pop up anywhere in any app. Uggh! Which one?

If I can, I'm going to see if I can use Quick Desk to display my mini info and power strip widgets, and then an application shortcut to Ultimate Faves. If that works I'll have the best of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Lior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by safeplayer22 View Post
    I would highly recommend getting "Quick Desk Beta" to compliment this launcher. Quick Desk a an app that lets you manage multitasking better. (I know there is a thread on the app already). so I won't go into details on how it works, but I use it everyday.
    Quick Desk is a life saver. I've had it for a couple of weeks and it makes things so much easier. It seems like every time I'm on the web I need to remember a password, so double click home button and bam, password keeper front and center. Keeps me from having to exit and go back.
    You're welcome to try UltimateFavesPRO as another (great!) way for multi-tasking and organizing your phone. It integrates seamlessly with your favorite home replacement app, and of course tons of other features with a unique 3D user interface

Got LP yesterday, played around with it all day.
    Bought plus today. Resizing picture frames is sweet!
    My bookmarks widget is blank though- is using xscope the cause?

Edit- added xscope bookmarks to global and they showed up in the widget. I remembered I had accidentally cleared them when I installed xscope.

Did any of you noticed a huge battery drain after last 2 updates?
    "I smell blood, something is calling me"

I've been using LP plus since it came out and I have not notice any loss on battery.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

no battery complaints here, LP is awesome!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links