LauncherPro

This is a discussion on LauncherPro within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I can't believe how fast and smooth this app is. 7 homescreens, 15 dock positions with scrolling, 3d app drawer. If I could only choose ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LauncherPro

LauncherPro

I can't believe how fast and smooth this app is. 7 homescreens, 15 dock positions with scrolling, 3d app drawer. If I could only choose one app this would be it. The dev updates about once a week, seems like he cares about the functionality of his app. With so many bad apps in the market its nice to have something like this. I've added power strip and quick desk also which frees up all 7 of my screens for widgets.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

LP ftw! been following the thread on xda...good guy this Fede...updates it according to user experience/suggestions/requests...
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I have tried 3 times to use this launcher and ... now... am trying it again.
    I just don't get the purpose of this program. 7 screens?? With the Folder Organizer app I bought, I see no reason for 7 screens. But, I will give it another go. I do see some changes from the last time I tried this app.
    Any thoughts/comments/suggestions to help me consider this app to be my permanent launcher?

Tiz de shiznit, yo!

I love LP... still no FC.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Greatest home launcher ever replaced ADW for me

LP all day everyday...

update available! missed call/sms count on dock!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I just don't get the purpose of this program. 7 screens?? With the Folder Organizer app I bought, I see no reason for 7 screens. But, I will give it another go. I do see some changes from the last time I tried this app.
    Any thoughts/comments/suggestions to help me consider this app to be my permanent launcher?
    If there is no purpose for you, why have you tried it 3 times already? -_-
    not everyone has the folder organizer. if you know how to use this app, then you will see all the benefits it has to offer.

I find it waaaaaay better than the stock launcher in every way. and the smooth scrolling is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    The scrolling dock with 15 shortcuts means I don't even need the 7 screens..I've got 5, with two blank..(I could easily go down to 3 homescreens).

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links