helixlauncher

This is a discussion on helixlauncher within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ive been wantin to try that helixlauncher for awhile now but i cant seem to find it in the market. Ill type in helixlauncher an ...

Thread: helixlauncher

helixlauncher

Ive been wantin to try that helixlauncher for awhile now but i cant seem to find it in the market. Ill type in helixlauncher an itll bring up somethin else. Can someone please tell me where to find it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jah
    Try googling it. I've just downloaded launcher pro and think I'm pretty happy with it, but I found that helix was on the market according to google but not on my phone (presumably not compatible with froyo), but you can download it from various sources online. I just didn't have the energy to figure out what was the best source. Good luck!

I use launcherpro to an love it just wanted to give helix a try real quick. Thanx for the reply

helix isn't compatible with Froyo. Found that out the hard way.

Yep, update to 50, and Helix kept crashing...at the time, the dev for Helix wasn't doing any updates. He hangs over at XDA, so you might find more info on his intentions there, but I installed LauncherPro, worlds better and dev is vigorously adding features and stability.

HelixLauncher 1 works for Froyo. HL 2 works for 2.1
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links