Music player with equalizer??

This is a discussion on Music player with equalizer?? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; thats it.. im looking for a good music player with built in equalizer...

Thread: Music player with equalizer??

Music player with equalizer??

thats it.. im looking for a good music player with built in equalizer

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'll be watching this thread like a hawk. If there's even one, then it will be new. I've gotten the impression that getting access to processing the audio signal is at least problematic in android, seems so anyway. Odd how few people seem to care! With Google Music coming later this year, I think it's necessary.

DT

There's one in the market, but it's junk. Kinda adds that synthetic Dolby type sound, not a true EQ. This is one area where Android needs to improve.

yeah, the stock music app should come with an eq... like the iphone :P....

haha na, its not a must, but yeah, it would be great, cos with headphones u cant control the sound, in the car i have no problem cos there i use flat on the ipod cos i use the amplifier to equalize the music

Two that I know of, Astro player is decent but not great but way better than Audio Player with EQ. Astro is a folder based player and it's gui is pretty wretched, it has a free version and a 2.99 unlock key. Audio player totally sucks there is a free version but the ahole developer charges like 30 dollars for full version. Astro is the best eq player going now. I too don't understand what's the big problem in making a solid f'n player with eq. I'd be willing to pay five dollars for a really nice one.
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

yeah, and make a lock screen widget... like the one on the ipod for easy acces or something like that without having to install flyscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    yeah, and make a lock screen widget... like the one on the ipod for easy acces or something like that without having to install flyscreen
    Mixzing player has an awesome lock screen widget in it's paid version, unfortunately it has no eq! If dev added an eq, he'd be an instant millionare..

Screen shot

Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links