Installed Numberpad app but doesn't default ??

This is a discussion on Installed Numberpad app but doesn't default ?? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've installed the (EvenBetter) Numberpad app onto my N1...I think I've installed it correctly as per instructions and followed the settings. However it doesn't seem ...

Thread: Installed Numberpad app but doesn't default ??

Installed Numberpad app but doesn't default ??

I've installed the (EvenBetter) Numberpad app onto my N1...I think I've installed it correctly as per instructions and followed the settings.
    However it doesn't seem to default as my preferred input method (for SMS texting only). Each time I go to create a SMS text message it still brings up the normal QWERTY keyboard..?

Any tips gratefully appreciated thanks. I'm with Vodafone Australia; Android v. 2.1.1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by HelloCleveland! View Post
    I've installed the (EvenBetter) Numberpad app onto my N1...I think I've installed it correctly as per instructions and followed the settings.
    However it doesn't seem to default as my preferred input method (for SMS texting only). Each time I go to create a SMS text message it still brings up the normal QWERTY keyboard..?

Any tips gratefully appreciated thanks. I'm with Vodafone Australia; Android v. 2.1.1
    First got to Settings, then language and keyboard, then check the keyboard you want.

Then longpress in any text box, then select input method, then select the keyboard you want.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links