JetFlicks TV

This is a discussion on JetFlicks TV within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just downloaded and bought a months service. Great app. Very good selection of movies and TV shows. Adding more all the time. This is one ...

Thread: JetFlicks TV

JetFlicks TV

Just downloaded and bought a months service. Great app. Very good selection of movies and TV shows. Adding more all the time. This is one of the best selection of movies and TV shows I have seen. I would much rather pay ten bucks for one month or you can get 3 months for 20 bucks then download 1 movie and continue to watch it. I should have jumped on the 3 month deal but wanted to see what kind of a selection they had. They have entire year of TV shows, again I recommend this to anyone who has time at lunch to watch. Now my problem is finding time to watch so my guys can't catch me. The boss watching TV on his phone doesn't look too good. Yikes I am syched. Like a kid in a candy store. Once you go Android there is no going back to Blackberry.
    :blackberry: >

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    Just downloaded and bought a months service. Great app. Very good selection of movies and TV shows. Adding more all the time. This is one of the best selection of movies and TV shows I have seen. I would much rather pay ten bucks for one month or you can get 3 months for 20 bucks then download 1 movie and continue to watch it. I should have jumped on the 3 month deal but wanted to see what kind of a selection they had. They have entire year of TV shows, again I recommend this to anyone who has time at lunch to watch. Now my problem is finding time to watch so my guys can't catch me. The boss watching TV on his phone doesn't look too good. Yikes I am syched. Like a kid in a candy store. Once you go Android there is no going back to Blackberry.
    Hmm.. you've peeked my curiosity, must check it out.
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

then why do you have this showing blackberry is great than android:nexusx:
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Math symbol challenged?:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Math symbol challenged?:rofl3:
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Get you give us an idea of what kind of shows? Are they current shows? How old are the movies?

And how is the picture quality? Can you watch all shows over 3G ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    then why do you have this showing blackberry is great than android:nexusx:
    The symbol means I had blackberry and went to Nexus One. I guess it depends how you look at it. I am so thrilled with Nexus One. Been with the blackberry for so long and the Nexus is such a breath of fresh air. The E-Mail is great and what can't you say about the browser experience.

Quote Originally Posted by shizane101 View Post
    Get you give us an idea of what kind of shows? Are they current shows? How old are the movies?

And how is the picture quality? Can you watch all shows over 3G ?
    Right now I'm watching the first year of entourage. I think they have 3 seasons of entourage. The list is endless. They give it to you in alphabetic order. They give you A-B and all the shows that fall in those two letters, C-D and so on. There are many, too many to list. I will never watch all of them. I should have bought 3 months for 20 bucks rather then just one month for 10 bucks. I didn't know the quality of shows they gave you so I played it safe. Live and learn. Best Movie app IMO. The quality of playback is very good. I watch all my shows on 3G in my truck at lunch time, never once stopped playing.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links