alternative colour for notification bar

This is a discussion on alternative colour for notification bar within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, im currently running froyo on my stock n1 ........... i use launcherpro (love it) BUT i h8 the style and colour of the notification ...

Thread: alternative colour for notification bar

alternative colour for notification bar

Hi, im currently running froyo on my stock n1 ........... i use launcherpro (love it)
    BUT i h8 the style and colour of the notification bar

is there an app 2 change the colour or style??? i know that there are ways if i root my n1 but i dont really want 2 do that just 4 a bar

can anybody help???? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by rebeldx View Post
    Hi, im currently running froyo on my stock n1 ........... i use launcherpro (love it)
    BUT i h8 the style and colour of the notification bar

is there an app 2 change the colour or style??? i know that there are ways if i root my n1 but i dont really want 2 do that just 4 a bar

can anybody help???? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The only thing I know you can do is to hide the notification bar completely using launcher pro. I think its in appearance settings. Not sure if that helps. I don't think there's an app out yet for just changing color. shame as it would be a nice option, or for the bar to be able to be slightly transparent.

Agreed!

Would like some colours ...

This pinkish grey with black icons only is so stale

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links