time delay pattern lock.

This is a discussion on time delay pattern lock. within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi there, I have been looking around but but cant seem to find my answer. i am looking for a unlock pattern delay app. I ...

Thread: time delay pattern lock.

time delay pattern lock.

hi there, I have been looking around but but cant seem to find my answer. i am looking for a unlock pattern delay app. I like the swipe unlock but would like to have the patten unlock to come on after say a half an hour. Its quite annoying having to unlock the phone every time you get msgs every minute or so.
    I have found a few on app brain but not many have good reviews or say they don't work with the N1. What are people here using?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mah
    Do you actually want the lock functionality at all?

I don't currently... so I use "mylock" which disables the slider requirement as well.

In the future, I'll upgrade to an Android phone with a fingerprint sensor and use that to unlock my phone -- much more conveniently than the pattern lock.

Thanks for the info, i found one that suited me. AutoLock seems to be doing what i was looking for

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links