Music app tips and tricks

This is a discussion on Music app tips and tricks within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; If you have any tips, tricks, suggestions for the music player you are using please post your experience...I am getting lost in all of them ...

Thread: Music app tips and tricks

Music app tips and tricks

If you have any tips, tricks, suggestions for the music player you are using please post your experience...I am getting lost in all of them and I want to use just one..but that seems impossible..i like certain features of each. Mspot, Moozone, and Moodagent are all players I am using at the same time...leaning towards keeping Moozone because with my shaky tmo coverage I can access my music with no lag from their "save box"

Edit: Mods sorry if i shouldnt have started a new thread for this, but there are so many music apps I thought it warranted a thread of their own.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like (aka cubed)

Click or scan the QR from your N1

The first thing you have to do is set it to Morph Flow.
    You do this by going to Options, View Mode, and selecting Morph Flow.

The most impressive feature to me is that I can add artwork on the fly.
    You can accomplished this by pressing and holding on a album, and selecting one of several album cover.

I use Mixzing about 90% of the time. I also have (aka cubed) and double twist because I wanna see how they develop. The reason why I mainly use Mixzing is because it lets me select which folders to play music from. The other players show all the music on my phone including sounds which get annoying if your driving. I know there are ways around it, but Mixzing works easier for me. But I still got the other players because I know they'll add some nicer options soon.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I just want a player with a decent Equalizer. Is that too much to ask? (Apparently so because there are none *sadface*)

Quote Originally Posted by fiercefire View Post
    I just want a player with a decent Equalizer. Is that too much to ask? (Apparently so because there are none *sadface*)

Try Mixzing player, it now has an equalizer.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    IMO the Mixzing player's EQ distorts quite a bit. Not real noticeable on the phone through earphones, but when I pipe it through my 7.1 Onkyo HD system in my studio it sounds like crap. I went back to the default N1 player; at least it doesn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercefire View Post

ooo. Didn't know they added that. Just tried it and it's pretty good. It does distort with too much gain, but it's manageable

Thanks Slayer :D

i use mixzing too and I bought the paid app to support the devs good work..my favorite feature of mixzing is that you can set the way it retrieves artwork as to not drain your battery and the lockscreen full size widget.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I guess I've become addicted to this phone because I just re-installed Mixzing and did the paid upgrade - mainly for the EQ when using earphones only, which I do at the gym and while running.

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010
    my favorite feature of mixzing is ... the lockscreen full size widget
    What are the benefits of the widget for you? How do you use it, if I may ask.

I normally start music, then return to home screen for other tasks. While driving I start music, then open Trapster, Nav, etc...

With this widget I'd need to click again to get back to lockscreen, then unlock, then open the other apps. I'm not seeing how this helps anything.

Well for me at work and at the treadmill, music is the only app I am using so having it on the lock screen i have no need to unlock the phone.... i set it to wake up the screen when changing songs and I really enjoy it...it works perfect for me...
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links