Favorite App so far....

This is a discussion on Favorite App so far.... within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Quick question about Launcher Pro... I have an unrooted phone, all stock, so does the program just change the layout? Does it change anything else? ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite App so far....

Quick question about Launcher Pro...

I have an unrooted phone, all stock, so does the program just change the layout?

Does it change anything else?

And if I wanted to remove, is it just as simple as uninstalling and going back to how it was before?

Just curious.

Thanks!

Oh, and also curious to know what the major advantages are to using it on our N1's.

Thanks!

yes, it changes the layout of your home screens.

If you want to remove it all you gotta do is uninstall it. you can even switch back and forth between the stock froyo home or launcherpro if you'd like.

As far as advantages, It allows for more customization, the app drawer scrolls a lot faster with no lag at all. with one swipe you can easily get to the end of your apps.

Give the free version a shot and see the magic for yourself.

My favorite APPS: Launcher Pro Plus, DropBox, USA TODAY, gVoice, My Tracks, The Weather Channel, System Panel Pro, NeoMusic =).

Quote Originally Posted by eZdoesit View Post
    Give the free version a shot and see the magic for yourself.
    I only see a free version.

Where is the paid one???

Ok, showing off some geekiness here - RPNCalc Financial (although I happen to like the scientific side of it). Just a simple calculator, but I use it all the time.

I can't believe no one's mentioned this yet: Timerific! It's pretty much locale without needing the GPS and it's free. I'm sorry but Locale's price is a bit steep...

Besides Timerific, I really like Robo Defense, SNESoid with Rom Buddy, and Aldiko.

Robo Defense => Tower defense clone with a free version that will make you fall in love with it.
    SNESoid => SNES emulator. Decent button layout given that it's on a touchscreen phone. Definitely get the light version (free) of this app to make sure you like the layout first.
    Rom Buddy => Essential for any emulation system, this app downloads free roms for any of the emulators you have. I was only not able to find x-rated roms on here. They even have certain hacked versions I've only seen on occasion!
    Aldiko => Ebook reader similar to Kindle, et al. When paired with Calibre on Linux, it makes a kick-a** team. Free.

WidgetLocker

Place Android Widgets and Shortcuts on your lock screen. Long-press to move items just like in Home. Many settings to config, such as volume keys allowed at lockscreen or trackball unlock

Optional Easy Wake, use any button (volume/camera/trackball) to wake

Click on the QR from your Nexus One

Talking

Blink is also awsome, I like my phone Blinking with Blink.

Love launcher pro, but my prob fave app has to be beautiful widgets, the beautiful home widget is great, and one of my very first paid apps, worth every penny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links