With Google Navigation, can I download the maps thru wifi and then go with out...

This is a discussion on With Google Navigation, can I download the maps thru wifi and then go with out... within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; ...using data? I was wondering if I were to use the 3D turn by turn navigation with Google maps, can I set everything up with ...

Thread: With Google Navigation, can I download the maps thru wifi and then go with out...

With Google Navigation, can I download the maps thru wifi and then go with out...

...using data? I was wondering if I were to use the 3D turn by turn navigation with Google maps, can I set everything up with wifi and will it d/l the maps needed and once it is set to go, will it still use data?

Basically will it continue to use data after ready to navigate

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is not currently supported, though I heard they are working on it. Right now, it will only load a certain amount of data, and keeps updating. You might be able to go a little ways, but I don't think too far. There are other navigation apps on the market that have this feature though.

Have a look at NavDroyd

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links