Skype?

This is a discussion on Skype? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I read on a Skype forum that there is an app available, but when I search in Marketplace, I see nothing??? Can anyone ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skype?

Skype?

Hey guys, I read on a Skype forum that there is an app available, but when I search in Marketplace, I see nothing???

Can anyone confirm whether or not there is a Skype Android app.

Cheers

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I coudnt find it in market neither, I am from Hong Kong

cxm
    skype withdrew it saying there would be a better version, but did not give a date

https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1041...Windows-phones

I have thisconspiracy theory that the Telecom Lobbies have brought down the Skype app ....
    VoIP WITHOUT consent?

Verizon has a exclusive contract with Skype right now so only Verizon phones have the official android Skype app. Skype did say they will have their app out for every android phone soon though.

Skype had been promising an app for the longest while. Then they come a Verizon only version that wasn't even that great.

Since I use Skype a lot for work, I'm using Nimbuzz (available in the Market) for chatting and some Skype calls. For my other calls I just use Skype To Go access. Nimbuzz is good, but doesn't have a dial pad so you can only phone Skype contacts. However, they say it's coming soon for Android.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Skype had been promising an app for the longest while. Then they come a Verizon only version that wasn't even that great.

Since I use Skype a lot for work, I'm using Nimbuzz (available in the Market) for chatting and some Skype calls. For my other calls I just use Skype To Go access. Nimbuzz is good, but doesn't have a dial pad so you can only phone Skype contacts. However, they say it's coming soon for Android.
    Can you get incoming calls with Nimbuzz?

Quote Originally Posted by damien8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

Can you get incoming calls with Nimbuzz?
    I can receive incoming Skype to Skype calls.

I don't have a SkypeIn number, so I'm not sure how that works, but I think I read somewhere it didn't support SkypeIn numbers.

What do we do for a forward facing camera?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links