What's up with the games?

This is a discussion on What's up with the games? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I'm came to the N1 from an iPhone, and as much as I'm loving my N1, the games are really lacking. What's up ...

Thread: What's up with the games?

What's up with the games?

Hey guys,

I'm came to the N1 from an iPhone, and as much as I'm loving my N1, the games are really lacking.

What's up with Android game dev?

Where are the titles like PvZ, Angry Birds, etc.?

Anyone have an info?

Cheers

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Best I can tell you now is to search the Market. Lack of comparable games is one of the chief 'complaints' about Android. But the general consensus is that this will change rapidly, as Android gains momentum in the marketplace. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Best I can tell you now is to search the Market. Lack of comparable games is one of the chief 'complaints' about Android. But the general consensus is that this will change rapidly, as Android gains momentum in the marketplace. Hang in there!
    Yup, I read some news stating that developers prefer the Android platform for its ease.

I expect the coming year should bring some solid games Android's way.

Now if only they could figure out a way to bring the good Android phones to Canada!

I'm not holding my breath!

cxm
    I believe that angry birds is on it way according to their site. The best looking game I have found so far is let's golf. Don't think it is in the market but you can find how to get it elsewhere on this forum (and it's free)

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...game-free.html

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    I believe that angry birds is on it way according to their site. The best looking game I have found so far is let's golf. Don't think it is in the market but you can find how to get it elsewhere on this forum (and it's free)

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...game-free.html
    I was looking for that golf game... How do you get it since it's not in the market?

cxm
    there are instructions in the link - you download it from their website. I am based in UK and it worked fine for me (others in the US also had no problems)

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    there are instructions in the link - you download it from their website. I am based in UK and it worked fine for me (others in the US also had no problems)
    Got it, thanks!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links