Is LauncherPro better?

This is a discussion on Is LauncherPro better? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth Originally Posted by rioja Well, I finally bought it this morning! You guys are right, it's well ...

View Poll Results: Should the HangApp feature become a standard on Android phones?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No

1 20.00%
  • Possibly, not sure yet

2 40.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is LauncherPro better?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Well, I finally bought it this morning!

You guys are right, it's well worth the money. I wouldn't want to live without it on my phone.
    Good now I don't have to ban you.

*damn that edit button*
    LOL...is the edit button next to the quote button or are you just trigger happy?
    BTW I haven't seen any Okies around recently.....you didn't ban them, did you? :rofl3:
    LOL yeah it's where the quote button would be and I hit that button out of reflex. And a for the okies, I'll never tell........
    Androidfied.

Can't tell you how many times I've hit the edit button, started writing my reply, then realized something doesn't look right. :rofl3:

Ok.. back on topic

Who's used this icon app for LauncherPro? LauncherPro Icons | Custom Android app icons for the awesome LauncherPro home screen replacement

I haven't tried it yet, looking for opinions before I buy. But it would be nice to get all the clear/white icons for my apps.

It just got better! New update in the Market. Now you can change the size of any widget...ANY widget (for Plus users only).
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    It just got better! New update in the Market. Now you can change the size of any widget...ANY widget (for Plus users only).
    AWESOME!!!! I wanted a slightly smaller calendar widget and now I have it.

I have the PRO version and I am trying to get my contacts pictures to show up on the PEOPLE widget...it doesn't work though, is there any other app i can download to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by BAYsikz View Post
    I have the PRO version and I am trying to get my contacts pictures to show up on the PEOPLE widget...it doesn't work though, is there any other app i can download to fix this?
    I used SyncMyPix to help match Facebook pics to my contacts (for the widget) and it works really well.

Yeah i tried that but it can't seem to find any of my contacts for some reason. I don't know why...anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by BAYsikz View Post
    Yeah i tried that but it can't seem to find any of my contacts for some reason. I don't know why...anyone know?
    Are the names the same? The app is supposed to have some heuristics to match names that aren't exactly the same but I don't know how well it works.

Yeah i checked all that. I was just looking at the syncmypics forums and i guess a lot of people are having the same problem

I'm a new convert only for this one feature -

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_808 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post

Thanks Kevin
    But
    Any method for stock launcher?
    Nope, not that I know of at least. You'd think it would be a simple stock option right?
    Thanks once again kevin
    For this Singular feature I have cloned my 5 screen stock home launcher to a 5 screen Launcher Pro

I bow before the great Federico Carnales

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links