Chrome to phone download in Market??

This is a discussion on Chrome to phone download in Market?? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just downloaded the app in my google chrome search engine on my laptop. According to the directions I' to go to Android market and ...

Thread: Chrome to phone download in Market??

Chrome to phone download in Market??

I just downloaded the app in my google chrome search engine on my laptop. According to the directions I' to go to Android market and download the chrome to phone app and download it. Sign in and I'm all set.The only problem is I can not seem to find the chrome to phone app. There are other links but no chrome to phone. Does any one know what the problem is with that application in the android market??
    Thanks,
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Downloads - chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code
    Download the 2nd link on your phone.
    Download the 3rd link on your chrome browser.
    Enjoy.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Downloads - chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code
    Download the 2nd link on your phone.
    Download the 3rd link on your chrome browser.
    Enjoy.
    Thank You,
    Why isn't that download available in the android market?
    Great app. Thanks again,
    Vinny

You're welcome.
    It's still in pre-release. They'll should have it in the market once it's ready.
    Btw, there is another app from a 3rd party dev called android2cloud which sends links from your phone to your browser.
    I started a thread on it :http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...oud-legit.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're welcome.
    It's still in pre-release. They'll should have it in the market once it's ready.
    Btw, there is another app from a 3rd party dev called android2cloud which sends links from your phone to your browser.
    I have chrome to phone up and running. Great app. That is the kind of stuff that makes me very glad I have the Nexus One. Going to snag the android2cloud app right now. Big help to you thanks again. Don't want to sound like a broken record but thanks again.
    Vinny

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    You're welcome.
    I have chrome to phone up and running. Great app. That is the kind of stuff that makes me very glad I have the Nexus One. Going to snag the android2cloud app right now. Big help to you thanks again. Don't want to sound like a broken record but thanks again.
    Vinny
    LOL. No problem man. You're welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links