homescreen tips customized?

This is a discussion on homescreen tips customized? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey guys I was just rearranging screens with LP on my N1 and on one screen I kinda didn't really have much to throw on ...

Thread: homescreen tips customized?

homescreen tips customized?

hey guys

I was just rearranging screens with LP on my N1 and on one screen I kinda didn't really have much to throw on there, so I figured I'd throw on the little Home Screen Tips widget and that got me wondering if anyone has a widget that looks just like the Android with the tips bubble, except you can customize what it says. Maybe have it read RSS feeds or just give you a horoscope or some words of wisdom. I just think that little android guy "talking" to you sounds so cool!

Anyone know of anything like that?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

thats a good idea, i would like to know too

I mean, I have no idea how to write apps, but if anyone does, this would be an AMAZING one!!

Even allow customizable androids like the Shake Em Live Wallpaper or something!

That would be a neat addition to the home screen. +1 here

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links