Google Listen

This is a discussion on Google Listen within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Must have downloaded and deleted this app 10 times trying to get it to sync with one of my g-mail accounts. It just would not ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Listen

Google Listen

Must have downloaded and deleted this app 10 times trying to get it to sync with one of my g-mail accounts. It just would not sync. Is this a defected app? I seen in the comments that other people are having this same problem. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I would like to get this app to work if possible.
    Thanks,
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've been using it for a long time and have never had a problem. I used the computer to set up my lists and then it just automatically syncs.

I'm a big fan of google. Saying that I would rather use an app Like Google Listen then some other pod cast app. When I download the app I keep getting an error message saying that the app did not sync with my Google acct. Very frustrating. Am I doing something wrong, as I said above other people are leaving comments saying basicly the same thing that I did that the app is not syncing with their Google accounts. Still trying to figure it out. Anyone with any ideas I welcome you. Please?
    Vinny

Once downloaded, did you go to menu/accounts and select the account you wanted to sync with? There isn't really anything much to set up other than that if you already have your feeds set up on the Web. You should see them in the "My subscriptions" page. Otherwise, after you do that, you can use the "Popular searches" page to find what feeds you want to have automatically downloaded.

Thanks for the imfo. I tried without success. Other people were having the same problem I was. I'm going to try again, don't like to let anything beat me. Reading the comments on the app. I counted at least 5 other people with the same problem. Going to give it another go.
    Vinny

Hopefully it worked for you. If not ... I see in your first post you say you are trying to get it to sync with "one" of your Gmail accounts. Maybe that has something to do with it. I only have one gmail account. Are you trying with your main gmail account, the one you registered with your phone?

I thought of that also and yes I tried to sync it with my default gmail account. I noticed other people are having the same issue I am. Don't know what's up, very pissed off because I settled on a different app because of that problem. Still trying to work it out.
    After I download there is a message stating there was a problem recognizing my gmail account. I tried to hit the menu button and there is no response. It does not allow me to go to menu. Tied going to my g-mail account and try other avenues. deleted the app, redownloaded with same problem. Stumped.
    Thanks for helping.
    Vinny

Same problem here. I have a Nexus One with my old and only google e-mail account. Still it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by tcobu View Post
    Same problem here. I have a Nexus One with my old and only google e-mail account. Still it doesn't work.

I have tried using both my g-mail accounts with no luck. I deleted one of the g-mail accounts leaving the main one figuring there wouldn't be any issues. No luck that way. I sent the developer or who ever the E-mail goes to on the app and told him my problem. When looking under the comments by other users of the app it looks like there are quite a few other people having the same problem. Hope they figure it out or maybe I am just dumb. I like the idea it is a Google app and I'm a google fan from way back. We are using the best Google phone so I like to use as many Google apps as I can. If you have any success let me know and I will do the same.
    Vinny

you're definitely not the only one having this problem.

I have two gmail accounts and it will not sync with the gmail account that I want to use. I'd contact the developer and see if they have a fix anytime soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links