picture frame app idea

This is a discussion on picture frame app idea within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just thought it'd be cool if there was an app that allowed you to use the picture frame widget as a designated app launcher for ...

Thread: picture frame app idea

picture frame app idea

Just thought it'd be cool if there was an app that allowed you to use the picture frame widget as a designated app launcher for any app in your app drawer,just like beautiful Widgets and a few others allow you to do.

If an app already exists please let me know... if not, devs, what are you waiting for?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There is, i think in the Froyo 2.2 (Android 2.2) there is a Widget that allows you to have a picture frame on your wall but the picture must be saved on your phone

Quote Originally Posted by eZdoesit View Post
    Just thought it'd be cool if there was an app that allowed you to use the picture frame widget as a designated app launcher for any app in your app drawer,just like beautiful Widgets and a few others allow you to do.

If an app already exists please let me know... if not, devs, what are you waiting for?
    That is a cool idea. Give it a while...you put the idea out there. If this is possible, I imagine a dev will implement this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links