The Weather Channel for Android review

This is a discussion on The Weather Channel for Android review within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; It works great on my droid, like it a lot. could use severl weather alerts without draining battery, otherwise, clean and handy. The Weather Channel ...

Thread: The Weather Channel for Android review

The Weather Channel for Android review

It works great on my droid, like it a lot. could use severl weather alerts without draining battery, otherwise, clean and handy.
    The Weather Channel app for the Android platform is easily the most comprehensive weather app available thus far. There are tons of features and plenty of information available for wherever you are and with GPS enabled on your phone, you can actually get really precise location based information as itís happening.
    This is definitely a handy app that makes finding out the weather for a specific location or where you are very easy.

Read more reviews of Weather Channel App for Android

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Must admit I have used this for a few days based in UK.
    What I wanted was something like Fizz Weather which I had on the iPhone and this is the nearest so far.

It's not as polished but the weather predictions seem more accurate than the BBC which is what I want!

I tried it when I first got my Nexus One and wasn't too impressed with it. I just use the News & Weather widget that came with my Nexus One.
    That works great for me. I have it set to refresh every 6 hours to lessen the battery use.

Thumbs up Weather Channel App

Not very useful. I need real time radar not happy suns and frowny clouds for the next 10 days. I also need a lightening strike layer.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links