Voice Search update

This is a discussion on Voice Search update within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Any way to add words to its dictionary?...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Voice Search update

Any way to add words to its dictionary?

yeah my email address is really annoying to type because it doesnt recognise it and it constantly suggests stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by SENTY View Post
    IM having trouble with this! It installed and working but the text and email commands dont work. it heard me and translates it OK but it then google searches " text gary ..." when it should text gary.. OR it goes to the gary contact

Its like it wasnt updated and jus the same as the old one Except it now looks different.

I have a non rooted 2.2 UK nexus one

any ideas people?
    The problem you have is being in the UK

If you set the input language to something else (EN-US and EN-AU are both fine) it will magically start working.

Thanks rusty I found this myself just a short time ago, didnt know about AU though.

It now makes the text but we have accent issues with the translation

Anyone else having problem getting "send text to" [contact] to work? It brings me to the message box, but the contact field is blank, it only picks up the message itself. Its not a speaking issue, tried multiple names, its like its not looking up any names at all.... I saw on another forum that it has to do with exchange and google contacts. But I have my contacts set up with google, so I have no idea.... any suggestions guys?

Why do these need to be online? I dont always have a data connection. Is there an off line alternative?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links