Chrome to phone

This is a discussion on Chrome to phone within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got Chrome to phone working with my Cyanogenmod 6 RC2 N1, and I like it a lot, but every time I send a ...

Thread: Chrome to phone

Chrome to phone

I just got Chrome to phone working with my Cyanogenmod 6 RC2 N1, and I like it a lot, but every time I send a web page from chrome to my phone, it plays this music and I don't know how to turn it off, and there's no settings to change it. Anyone have this problem or know how to turn the music off?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did it turn on your phones notification ringtones under settings/sound?

That would stink if it had no off.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

No it did not actually, it played a song that I didn't select for any type of notification on my phone. It's weird. And the only way I can get it to stop is if I disconnect the phone in the Chrome To Phone application.

That sucks, I was going to try it, if I do I'll post.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Mine plays a little sound but it's cool. I've been messing with it since it first came out in beta and I got Froyo. I love the feature where you can highlight a phone number in Chrome and then click the send to phone button. Then bam! The phone number is in the phone for me and all I have to do is press the call button.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links