Manage Internal Memory?

This is a discussion on Manage Internal Memory? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; According to Mini Info, I have 25mb of 196mb free on my N1, but I really don't see how this can be. Every possible app ...

Thread: Manage Internal Memory?

Arrow Manage Internal Memory?

According to Mini Info, I have 25mb of 196mb free on my N1, but I really don't see how this can be. Every possible app that can be on my SD card is there, leaving only the stock apps and maybe 15mb worth of third party apps that won't go to the SD card stored internally. I've cleared browser cache and app specific caches.

Is there a program that shows the file structure of the internal memory so I can see just what the heck is on there? I really just can't understand where it all has gone to.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Every app that is installed to the SD card leaves some part of itself on the phone. If you have a lot of apps installed, it may be that they are stilling filling up the available application space. If you turn your phone off completely and then back on you may be able to free up a little more space, but if you have lots of texts and emails, maybe with attachments, that is where your internal memory is going.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Every app that is installed to the SD card leaves some part of itself on the phone. If you have a lot of apps installed, it may be that they are stilling filling up the available application space. If you turn your phone off completely and then back on you may be able to free up a little more space, but if you have lots of texts and emails, maybe with attachments, that is where your internal memory is going.
    Hey guys. I only have about 40mb left of free space. Is it possible to somehow extend this cache partition. Maybe to the sd card? All of my apps are already moved so I'm not really sure how to clear up more space. Plus I have a16gb card with plenty of space so there would be enough to have the cache be stored there. Btw I'm on cm6. Does anyone have any idea a? Thx in advance

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links