GasBuddy (gas price locator) App seeking beta testers

This is a discussion on GasBuddy (gas price locator) App seeking beta testers within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; From GasBuddy.com: "We are very pleased to announce that we are testing out a GasBuddy Android Application. We would like to hear some feedback from ...

Thread: GasBuddy (gas price locator) App seeking beta testers

GasBuddy (gas price locator) App seeking beta testers

From GasBuddy.com:

"We are very pleased to announce that we are testing out a GasBuddy Android Application. We would like to hear some feedback from the Android users on GasBuddy.

You can find and download the application here:
    Download Here

If you have any feedback we would appreciate hearing about it. You can post to the GadBuddy.com forum at http://www.grandrapidsgasprices.com/...age_no=1&FAV=N as we will be checking in from time to time.

We hope that you enjoy it and look forward to hearing from you"

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Download link is Broken
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Thanks I reported the DOA and I'll try to find a new one but the developer is refusing to publish a QR code, just a link, because he wants people to "get involved and know where to report bugs". So far all they are saying is use Android Debug Bridge to install after download. Too many hoops for me to bother jumping through. Maybe someone else is interested and willing to put in the effort.

================

There are a few ways to install third party applications on your Android based phones:

•The first way is to manually install APK applications developed using the Android SDK on your Android phone.
    •The second way is to install APK files into your phone using the Android SDK. First, install the Android SDK on your computer. You will also need to install the Android USB drivers to connect the SDK to your phone via USB. You can download it from here - http://dl.google.com/android/android_usb_windows.zip .

To install applications from other sources, you also need go to Settings -> Application Settings and enable Unknown Sources. Also go to Settings -> SD Card and Phone Storage -> Disable Use for USB Storage. You can enable it again later.

Next, just open Command Prompt and type: adb install path/file.apk

where path is the full path to the APK file and file is the name of the APK application file. Your application is now installed. This is all you need to do, now just open the application on your phone and use it.

Another way is to put the .apk on your microsd card ad install the GB app using the AppMonster application from the Android Market. Once the Appmonster app is installed... tap your menu button and then tap the install icon on your phone's screen. Then scroll down to the GBAndroid.apk. Then tap the GBAndroid.apk icon and follow the on screen instructions.

I used the gasbuddy iPhone app when I had the iPhone. Also have used their website off and on for years. I'm interested in using it again, but I'm not gonna jump through hoops to install it on my Nexus.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links