Handcent SMS for Android Review

This is a discussion on Handcent SMS for Android Review within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Handcent SMS is a FREE enhanced SMS & MMS application for Android . It fully unleashes the power for your Andorid phone on messaging, including: ...

Thread: Handcent SMS for Android Review

Handcent SMS for Android Review

Handcent SMS is a FREE enhanced SMS & MMS application for Android. It fully unleashes the power for your Andorid phone on messaging, including: Full Support SMS,MMS including attach picture,movie,audio; Great customizability,you can define many options on settings window; Power SMS POP UP Window including SMS Template(Quick Text),Recognize Speech and Speak SMS; Group Send SMS & MMS, easy people & group select; Sync with your phone contact database; Different conversation bubble style (iphone,handcent ,android); Define different ringtone,vibrate,LED,background,signature ,bubble style for different people; Support additional font pack ,can display sms message with many beautiful & stylish font; Include 10 and more countries language pack and will continue support more language; Many useful functions including Blacklist ,Search SMS & MMS ,Batch Mode for threads & Messages; Support Handcent keyboard (A T9 predict Text keyboard). Full support MMS on Droid and add ôSplit 160″ function, Read the full review

Do you use it on your android? What do you think of it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think it should've been stocked with the phone...I have been using handcent for about 2 years now and I love everything about it...I had chomp before but nothing compares to handcent

@afolery Yes I use it. Like it a lot.

Why did you find it necessary to paste a review? We can read reviews all over.

Handcent is SOOOO good. I really disliked the theme of the stock Messaging app that came with android, and I love that I can keep the iPhone bubbles as well. My theme with Handcent is the "iPhone" style with the "Dark" menu bars. So all the backgrounds are still white which makes viewing texts very clear, but the menus are black which fits into the general theme of the Nexus One.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    @afolery Yes I use it. Like it a lot.

Why did you find it necessary to paste a review? We can read reviews all over.

There are a lot of app reviews, very complete i think, Lol....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links