Where is lookout's nuke feature?

This is a discussion on Where is lookout's nuke feature? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I downloaded lookout mostly for the nuke feature they mention on their website so if I ever lose my phone I can wipe out all ...

Thread: Where is lookout's nuke feature?

Question Where is lookout's nuke feature?

I downloaded lookout mostly for the nuke feature they mention on their website so if I ever lose my phone I can wipe out all the data on it. But when I go to the website and log into my account the nuke option is nowhere to be found. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to pay for wavesecure to get this feature. Anyone have any ideas whats up with lookout and the nuke option?

Edit: I just tried the locate feature and it found my phone to within an accuracy of 0 meters! I guess I'll keep the app just for this but I really want the nuke feature also.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You might be thinking about wavesecure (which charges to wipe/lock your phone). To my knowledge lookout has never had this feature for Android devices, but I still use it.

It was definitely lookout's website. Here is a link to the page https://www.mylookout.com/features/missingdevice .
    Maybe its something they are planning to add in the next few days...I sure hope so.

I sent them an e-mail and got a similar response this afternoon. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links