estrongs file manager

This is a discussion on estrongs file manager within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Recently downloaded Estrongs, before I had the file manager when I downloaded youtube videos they would go directly to my gallery.It worked out great I ...

Thread: estrongs file manager

estrongs file manager

Recently downloaded Estrongs, before I had the file manager when I downloaded youtube videos they would go directly to my gallery.It worked out great I would have little thumb prints of each video to visually see. Now when I download a video it goes to the download section in Estrongs and the little thumb print is now a blank square. If I click on the blank square it will give me the details of the download but will not play fro there. I have to go to my download section of file manager and play it fro there. Is there anyway to still have the videos download to the gallery as before I had the file manager and also to the download section of the file manager?
    I like the idea of the videos in the gallery with the small thumb prints to be able to see what videos are there.
    Any help would be apreciated.
    Thank you,
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Estrongs

Thanks anyway guys, the videos found their way to the Gallery on their own. Just took a minute that is all. Love this Nexus One.
    PS
    Anyone looking to grab this new HSPA G2 phone??
    HTC + Google = Winner

Vinny

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links