Free Int. SMS App?

This is a discussion on Free Int. SMS App? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone know of a free international text app?...

Thread: Free Int. SMS App?

Free Int. SMS App?

Anyone know of a free international text app?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon781 View Post
    Anyone know of a free international text app?
    I use chikka.com to send free text messages to the philippines. On my N1, I logged in to their website (create a free profile). The person you're texting to can reply back via chikka. Not sure what country you're texting, poke around and try chikka.com!

I'm trying to text Dominican Republi...there person has a Babe so I'm guessing they will be to go on that website right?

No but mysimplemobile.com which runs on the T-Mobile network offers free international text messages with their unlimited plan. Works great for me.

I just took a look at that bro I can't do $50 a month for another phone im a broke college student as it is lol...I mean if I cant find an app or a website ill get a metroPCS phone since I work there only cost me like 20 dollars a month meh

There's this app Vonage which allows you to call anywhere on the planet as long as the caller and receiver have a facebook account and the app installed. You need a WiFi network. I have the app but since it's in arabic(that depends on where you live) I haven't found out how to use it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links