Phone Weaver - Potentially Great Profile Changer App!

This is a discussion on Phone Weaver - Potentially Great Profile Changer App! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; SBSH Software for iPhone, iPod Touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Smartphone and Symbian S60 The ultimate profiles manager! Define smart profiles that are activated automatically based ...

Thread: Phone Weaver - Potentially Great Profile Changer App!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar

Phone Weaver - Potentially Great Profile Changer App!

SBSH Software for iPhone, iPod Touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Smartphone and Symbian S60

The ultimate profiles manager! Define smart profiles that are activated automatically based on time, agenda, power connection and even location! Each profile can fully control your phone sound settings, notifications, communication and much more! With PhoneWeaver, your phone status adopts to your lifestyle like a real smart phone should!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRfT6zKSzf4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - PhoneWeaver for Android Introduction Video[/ame]
    Androidfied.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What is Phoneweaver and do I need it?

It markets itself as a "necessity" for all Android phones. This is a description:

"The ultimate profiles manager! Define smart profiles that are activated automatically based on time, agenda, power connection and even location! Each profile can fully control your phone sound settings, notifications, communication and much more! With PhoneWeaver, your phone status adopts to your lifestyle like a real smart phone should!"

My question is what would this add to the N1, if anything and is it useful/helpful? Thanks!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    If you'd like all your profiles managed it's a great idea tool. I been on the fence if I want to use it. The concept is interesting.

Basically manage profile settings. It can including a profile when docked in the car or at home or if you got a meeting or when to silence at certain times or settings when going to work or off. It seems really nice. A necessity, not necessary. A convenience, yes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRfT6zKSzf4[/ame]
    Androidfied.

I use this: silencr - Android app on AppBrain

Free version is limited to one profile. I'm all about basic

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links