Vlingo

This is a discussion on Vlingo within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm a huge google fan. Coming from Blackberry for years I used vlingo as my main imformation input application, I used it for everything and ...

Thread: Vlingo

Vlingo

I'm a huge google fan. Coming from Blackberry for years I used vlingo as my main imformation input application, I used it for everything and I thought it was amazing.The best part about vlingo was the more you used it the better it recognized your individual voice patterns. Switched to Android and the Nexus One and for some unknown reason to me I went wth the new google voice and thought it was OK. I tried Vlingo again on the Nexus one, absolutely fantastic, it recognizes my voice better, its faster, more accurate and dont know why I didn't use it from the start. I have vlingo in my keyboard, have it everywhere. I rarely type anything, only when it is a private message. I think if you try Vlingo you would stick with it.Just my opinion.
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How is this better than the built in voice actions app we just got?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I have heard of this vlingo. Worth a try. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

I had MyCaption with my Blackberry 8900. Exceptional, but 9.95mos. You could dictate as much text as you wanted.

The built in voice to text only does a sentence or so at a time. OK, but no where near MyCaption. It was actually sent out for transcribing.

If Vlingo allows you to talk for more than a sentence, then it may be worth it. Other than long textes, built in is great.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    How is this better than the built in voice actions app we just got?
    Vlingo gets better the more you use it. It gets use to the way you speak and picks up on your voice patterns. I use vlingo for everything, very rarely do I type anything unless it is very private. I think vlingo is much better. I can dictate a paragraph without any errors and I am from Boston with I guess a little bit of an accent Im told. Vlingo gets it right all the time.

Sounds pretty cool. I'm gonna have to give it a go now. Thanks for the info Yo.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links