Facebook app problem

This is a discussion on Facebook app problem within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Everytime i use facebook app under my N1 and click whatever inside, it will directly link to browser app, right? But how come sometimes is ...

Thread: Facebook app problem

Facebook app problem

Everytime i use facebook app under my N1 and click whatever inside, it will directly link to browser app, right? But how come sometimes is www.facebook.com, sometimes is m.facebook.com, sometimes is touch.facebook.com? Can I set it all only shows under m.facebook.com? This is driving me nuts!!!

Also, if i play the youtube link inside, i dont see a button to save as bookmark or sharing? Is it a bug?

Sent from my Nexus One

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    Everytime i use facebook app under my N1 and click whatever inside, it will directly link to browser app, right? But how come sometimes is Welcome to Facebook, sometimes is m.facebook.com, sometimes is touch.facebook.com? Can I set it all only shows under m.facebook.com? This is driving me nuts!!!

Also, if i play the youtube link inside, i dont see a button to save as bookmark or sharing? Is it a bug?

Sent from my Nexus One
    I noticed this as well. What I did was click the link on FB in the browser that switches it to the full site. Seems to default to that now.

As for the youtube vid sharing from in the FB app, do a long press on the vid on the person's fb and open the vid in the browser. from there you can hit the share link to FB or whatever else you wish to share it with.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

The android FB app is horrible. Too bad the iphone app can't simply be ported over.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links