wont download apps

This is a discussion on wont download apps within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Oky doke ,looking for some help here guys ,my N1 in the last couple of days wont download any apps ,i can see that its ...

Thread: wont download apps

wont download apps

Oky doke ,looking for some help here guys ,my N1 in the last couple of days wont download any apps ,i can see that its trying it's just not happening :confused:...any thoughts on his would be cool ,i'm still learning the phone so maybe i've done something i don't know abt

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Before the last couple of days, was it downloading fine? What did you install prior to the problem?

Until now I too have some minor problem with the market download. I just cancel and install it again and it fine. If I am in wifi, I will just turn off and on again then.

Once, I recieved updates from market and the program was downloaded but the installing process never finish. When ever I cancelled the installing process, the market crashed. Annoyed. I flash a new rom Solved.

Light-sabred from my NeXuS One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

After doing a system wipe & restore this morning, I ran into the same problem. Some apps were not restored from the Google Cloud I had to search for them in the Market and download them. They would just hang there in downloading state with no action happening. I don't know if it is coincidence but I made a phone call hoping to "wake up the system that my phone is here" and, after the call, my apps started downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    After doing a system wipe & restore this morning, I ran into the same problem. Some apps were not restored from the Google Cloud I had to search for them in the Market and download them. They would just hang there in downloading state with no action happening. I don't know if it is coincidence but I made a phone call hoping to "wake up the system that my phone is here" and, after the call, my apps started downloading.
    Yup, that happened a lot to me. Last time on RC3 it never happened. Still testing CM6 final.

Thank you guys for the quick replies .I've let my battery run flat ,now fully charged and i've also uninstalled all my apps they are now downloading again hoorah

Quote Originally Posted by seanlogie View Post
    Thank you guys for the quick replies .I've let my battery run flat ,now fully charged and i've also uninstalled all my apps they are now downloading again hoorah
    Well you know right that Nexus One battery love to be charged all the time. I mean running it flat before you charge frequently will make Nexus One sad.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links