Ringdroid for Android

This is a discussion on Ringdroid for Android within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ringdroid is a free Android app that enables users to create their own ringtones directly from their Android powered device. Ringdroid allows users to quickly ...

Thread: Ringdroid for Android

Talking Ringdroid for Android

Ringdroid is a free Android app that enables users to create their own ringtones directly from their Android powered device. Ringdroid allows users to quickly and easily create ringtones from MP3, WAV, and ARM files that are loaded onto the phone direct from the SD card. Use RingDroid to edit MP3, WAV, and AMR audio files and create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them. Create your own ringtone by editing music tracks in your library, or record a new one directly from the phone. New version 2.4 fixes bugs related to assigning a ringtone to a contact and adds support for additional global locales. Minimum Android system version is 1.6 (donut); also works in 2.0 (eclair) and 2.2 (froyo).
    Ringdroid Features:

• Open an existing audio file
    • View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels
    • Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface
    • Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling of the waveform
    • Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
    • Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
    • Record a new audio clip to edit
    • Delete audio (with confirmation alert)

Ringdroid is missing the ability to fade in and out, loop, and equalize song selections, but its ease of use and flexibility in saving audio snippets as more than just ringtones make it an instant must-have app.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love this app. Only one I use for Ringtones
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    That's really a fast reply, enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    I'm with you on this one Slim! I have been using this for a few weeks now Super easy to use and works flawlessly for me.

I LOVE RingDroid... BUT

I still use Myxer.com

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

This is a must have app for everyone. When these apps (LauncherPro, Swype, Chrome to Phone, Adobe Flash, Kindle) I had the pleasure to be one of the first 1,000 installers of these apps. All thanks to AppAware

Click or scan the QR from your N1

Find new applications by looking at what other Android users are installing!

This is the new Android Social Market: share online (even on Twitter) your installations, updates and removals of applications.

This app help you find what's hot and fast.

Ringdroid is awesome. What does Chrome to phone do exactly? I didn't understand it

Basically if your on chrome doing what Chrome does best, and suddenly you have to leave, this app will send a command to your devise. If I'm reading a article or watching a video, C2P will open the browser to that particular web page so I can pick up were I left off. If I'm in Google maps looking for directions or reviews, C2P will open maps on my devise with the address or review. Well that's basically the idea behind C2P and future updates will make it more usable (cloud services, music, docs and so on)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links