Apps to my SD card?

This is a discussion on Apps to my SD card? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by rugmankc Before you start messing with the sd card back it up to pc or whatever. Always good to be safe, but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apps to my SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Before you start messing with the sd card back it up to pc or whatever.
    Always good to be safe, but if you have 2.2 moving apps to SD is not a danger. It's not really "messing" with the SD card.

Beer Goggles,

Are you partitioned, if so any good guide. I know I can do it thru Rom Mgr and Amon. Do they step you thru it idiot proof.

What are good numbers, I have a 16gb class 6 card.

Maybe 1gb with swap 64, not sure what swap means. Would have to google that. I would reformat fta32 and do ext3 only. Sound ok.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I let Android handle my card. I've not done anything special. It just works.

I saw a very simple tool that you can run to enable "Move to SD" on all the apps including those that don't support it themselves except for system apps.
    My phone's rooted, but you don't even need that for this one.
    I tried an app called "Move2SD enabler", but it didn't work for me for some reason, but this tool worked like a charm. Download the executable to your computer, connect your phone to PC, then run the program. It takes about 2 key strokes to do it. I was able to move most of the apps to SD including Flash and they worked all fine. You probably don't want to move apps of which you use widgets. Btw, it is on XDA forum.

Link Please!
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thank You, will check it out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Thank You, will check it out.
    Your Verdict Pls Ken?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links