Google calendar problem

This is a discussion on Google calendar problem within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi. I have a problem with the Google Calendar app on my N1. I have two google accounts on my phone. One is private and ...

Thread: Google calendar problem

Google calendar problem

Hi.

I have a problem with the Google Calendar app on my N1.

I have two google accounts on my phone. One is private and the other is my business calendar.

In my private calendar, I've just added or signed up for two public calendars, which I found in the settings on the main calendar application on my iGoogle account. One is "public holidays" and the other is the match schedule for my favourite football team.

A while ago, I deleted a calendar I subscribed to, in my business account. This was an earlier company associate, who recently quit his job in our company.

The funny thing is this: in my business account calendar, the calendar I removed a couple of weeks ago still shows up in the calendar app on my phone. Hes still there. On my iGoogle he is not.

Even stranger: in my private calendar, the "public holidays" calendar i just subscribed to showed up just seconds after - but my football team calendar does not show.

I've got network connection (of course) and auto-sync is ON. I can't understand why one which should not be there is still there, and the other which should be there does not show.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
    Ninjabiff

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The calendar store data in an offline mode. Go to Settings, Manage Apps, Find the Calendar app, stop it. Find the Calendar storage. Stop that too. Find the Calendar sync Service. Stop it.
    Delete the data under the calendar and storage. Don't delete the Calendar sync settings.
    Open the calendar app. It will resync with google and your proper calendar will appear.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links