Blink not keeping settings

This is a discussion on Blink not keeping settings within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is it just me, or does this happen to you. I set Blink to notify on 25% battery level, but it keeps resetting the threshold ...

Thread: Blink not keeping settings

Blink not keeping settings

Is it just me, or does this happen to you. I set Blink to notify on 25% battery level, but it keeps resetting the threshold to 50% (stock setting).

Anyone else having this problem?

Tim

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

When I tried Blink, I set the battery to the same percent you did (25%) Mine didn't stay at that setting, it would go to 39%. I kept it at the 39% while I used it.
    I ended up uninstalling the program it was a battery drain.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    The thing I hate about blink is I tried to work with Dev to give them info, but it was hard to work with the lady (rep I guess) cause they don't have a nexus to develop on. So basically just is just a broad app not initially for the Nexus One. I never really got any updates that I could recall. Thanks goodness for CM6. Eliminated all my notification issues and then some.

Blink was ok at best.
    Androidfied.

have you tried setting your settings then turning blink off and then on again?
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

I use blink and have never had problems with it. However, my son who also has an N1 tried it and it wouldn't work at all. I wrote the dev and got a response from a lady saying even though they were both T-Mo Nexus Ones, they had different hardware. Didn't make any sense at all to me. He ended up dumping it because it wouldn't work.

Tried the setting, off then on. No help. I just dumped it too. What's CM6?

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Iv had the same problem, i unchecked it from my taskkiller that seemed to sort it out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links