Awesome Drop means no more usb cable

This is a discussion on Awesome Drop means no more usb cable within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sort of a spin of DropBox, Awesome Drop doesn't need to be running as a proggie on your puter..after downloading 'Awesome Drop' from the Market ...

Thread: Awesome Drop means no more usb cable

Awesome Drop means no more usb cable

Sort of a spin of DropBox, Awesome Drop doesn't need to be running as a proggie on your puter..after downloading 'Awesome Drop' from the Market and installing on your phone, simply nav to http://labs.dashwire.com in CHROME on your puter, enter your quick PIN once on your phone, and then drop away right to your phone. Click reset to get a new 'session' from any other computer running CHROME. Enjoy!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I really like Web Sharing also. Paid App.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Doesent this mean that the phone has to download thos files from the computer adn you have to upload them? Thereby consuming bandwith?

This app is for uploading/downloading smaller files...image files, music, small videos. It's super quick! If you're sending 100 mb files, it's smarter and faster to use usb, anyway! Android is a data(mostly web driven) phone. Get a bigger data plan if you're worried.

This app is amazing!! Also supports Firefox and Safari according to their website. I've only tried chrome. Kinda wish IE worked for when I'm at work, though.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Fury,

Not sure which app you were asking about. But, Web Sharing handles large files and I have no data restrictions on my plan.

May try Awesome App too. Most of what I do is under 250.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Seems like a great app for wifi or unlimited plans, gona test it out while im still at home!

I agree with the OP, this app really lives up to it's name. Great for transferring music, i usually use this to put new albums on my phone. It's even better b/c instead of removing the battery cover and the battery itself,i can just fire up this app.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links